Building Regulations

If you wish to install a new solid fuel or woodburning appliance it must meet Building Regulation standards and the Local Authority must be notified.
I strongly urge the use of a HETAS approved installer, a government approved competent person's scheme.
These approved installers can self certify their own work and issue you with a Certificate of Compliance. I am happy to recommend a number of local installers whose work I see as I go about my day, all HETAS Registered. Alternatively you can visit the HETAS website for a full list of their installers.